(pronounced like "I-Knee") is the Quechua Indian term that describes how we relate to our surroundings. This word connotes gratitude, reciprocity or balance with everything in life -- from the smallest microbe on the planet to the farthest galaxies in the heavens or to God.
Ayni is as simple as paying money in exchange for a product or as complex as being in complete synchronicity with the world around you and having the universe respond to your every thought and need.
LifeWeaving can help to restore your ayni.
How Is Your Ayni Today?
Restore your ayni through the multidimensional healing of LifeWeaving and Ayni Restoration
Carole Conlon, healer, teacher and alchemist restores your ayni - your gratitude, balance and synchronicity - with all areas of life.
AYNI (pronounced like "eye-knee"), a Qechua term, is as simple as paying money in exchange for service or as complex as being in complete synchronicity with the world around you and having the universe respond to your every thought.
AYNI RESTORATION is accomplished through LifeWeaving clearing using a pendulum and special charts. A LifeWeaving session can
- Re-code and re-calibrate your mental, physical and emotional bodies
- Reverse and eliminate patterns of fear, karma, and self-sabotage
- Offer health assessment and treatment
- Provide pain relief
- Provide allergy relief
- Assist in personal and spiritual growth
- Clear relationship, health, business or pet issues
- Answer your questions about any area of your life
How in sync with your world are you? How is your ayni today?